- 400T to 4,000T in house die designs
- ISO 9001 Certification
- 27 CNC high-speed Vertical milling machining centers – 3 with 5 axis
- 18 CNC high-speed Horizontal boring mills – 8 with 5 axis, 65’ x 16’ x 4’
- 11 Horizontal CNC high speed production milling, 7’ x 5’ x 6’
Our technically advanced facility and skilled work force, combined with our ISO certification, guarantees that a die cast die produced by Strohwig exceeds your most demanding requirements.
Our wide range of equipment is designed to handle the creation of robust dies that yield repeatable, reliable casting at your production facility. Because our new machines preserve tight tolerances, less hand fitting is needed. The result is a more precise die with better interchangeability.
The core of Strohwig’s ability to create high quality Die Cast Dies comes from it’s skilled workforce.
Strohwig produces some of the largest dies in the industry. Cranes handing up to 75 tons, modern equipment, floor space, and storage are all designed to effectively work with these massive projects.
All dies go through an intense inspected for quality and integrity before leaving our facility
Our experienced design staff will work with your team to create a tooling package that maximizes your process requirements, simplifies tool maintenance, facilitates quick die change, and ensures interchangeability of die components.
Our sales, program managers and design teams are focused on each phase of the project to ensure customer standards and specification are satisfied. Our attention to detail and project management during the design and build phases of your tooling project maintains trouble-free PPAP and a successful product introduction.
Our quality management and committed support result in superior die performance and lower cost per casting over the life of the program. The increased dependability of your manufacturing process transforms into higher profits and greater customer satisfaction.
- We are committed to high quality and speed to market
- Ability to meet cost driven product requirements
- Continued investment in state of the art CNC
- Wide range of machines to handle small to large – short to long run projects